The One Thing
For Complete Joint Health
Platinum Performance® CJ combines a wellness formula with powerful joint supporting nutrients. It is our most potent formula for joint support, and is popular for performance horses and senior horses because it addresses joint health from all angles.Buy Platinum CJ
Other Recommended Supplements for Joint Health
What is ASU?
ASU (Avocado-Soy Unsaponifiables) is a natural extract that supports cartilage health and synthesis, and also has inflammation regulating effects. Studies performed with ASU have demonstrated its effectiveness in supporting healthy joint function. Platinum Performance CJ is the only total horse health formula that contains ASU.
- Omega-3 fatty acids, glucosamine, cetyl myristoleate, antioxidants such as vitamin C and vitamin E, and botanical compounds such as Boswellia help support healthy levels of inflammation
- Antioxidants help offset the damaging effects of free radicals
- Hyaluronic Acid helps maintain synovial fluid viscosity and normal joint function
- Omega-3 fatty acids can help decrease the expression of degradative enzymes
- Glucosamine is a building block of certain cartilage components
- Silicon helps maintain strength of bone and soft tissues
- MSM provides sulfur, a key component of cartilage and other connective tissues
Need Sound Advice?
We're Here to Help
Answers and recommendations with care.800-553-2400
Real Clients. Real Results.
Platinum Performance® Client since 2013
"I received Banjo as gift when he was 4 years old. I began competing on him in high school rodeos when he was 6. Banjo took me all through high school and beyond. At 19 years old, I passed him down to my oldest daughter who was 8. She competed in many junior rodeos in the last two years. He has now been passed down to my youngest daughter who started riding him at 3. Platinum Performance has helped keep our family horse Banjo healthy and competitive." — Carmen B.
Platinum Performance® Client since 2012
"I adore my mare and want to do everything I can to keep her healthy, happy and fit. I choose Platinum CJ for her supplement on the recommendation of both my trainer and veterinarian and have been very happy with the results. My mare’s workload is moderate to heavy at times, and so far I’ve not experienced any lameness or other health issues. I’ve also started my three year old gelding on Platinum Performance!" — Rosalie J.