Back to Platinum Rewards
By registering and completing an enrollment (an “Account”) in the Platinum Performance, Inc.'s (“Company” or “Platinum”) Platinum Rewards Program (the "Program"), you ("Participant", "you" or "your") acknowledge that you have read and understand the following terms and conditions, rules, regulations, policies, and procedures governing your participation in the Program as set forth herein (the "Agreement"). Participant agrees to comply with and be bound by this Agreement. The Company reserves the right, to be exercised in its sole discretion, to suspend or disqualify Participants who have violated any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. The Company reserves the right to change the terms or conditions of the Program, in whole or in part, and to terminate the Program, or a Participant’s Account at any time for any reason without prior written notice. Your continued participation in the Program constitutes your acceptance of any changes or modifications to the Program or this Agreement.
Your use of the Account and your participation in the Program shall be governed in all respects by the law of the State of New York, without regard to choice of law provisions. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to your Account or the Program shall be in the state or federal court of competent subject matter jurisdiction in the County of New York in the State of New York.
- Participant must enroll in the Program located at: www.platinumperformance.com ("Website"). Participants will not earn points for dollars spent before registering for the Program.
- Except as otherwise provided by Platinum in writing, each Participant will accrue two (2) points (“Points”) in his or her Program Account for every full dollar spent on purchases of Platinum products or other merchandise ("Qualifying Purchase"). Every 1,000 Points accrued are a $10 value for use towards purchases of Platinum products.
- Points will not be awarded for any amounts or charges for shipping costs, taxes or other similar fees or levies.
- From time to time, Platinum or its Program affiliates may offer participants the ability to receive Program Points in exchange for registering to receive certain products or services, completing surveys, or other methods that do not involve monetary expenditures. Platinum may inform Participant of such offers via updates on the Website or otherwise communicating the offers to Participants ("Updates"). In the event Platinum offers such alternative methods of earning Points, participants may not use scripts, software or other automated processes as a means of generating multiple submissions to earn Program Points in connection with such offerings. Participants will only receive points once for the performance of a given promotion (i.e., you will not earn additional points for answering the same survey additional times). Any disputes regarding the methods used to earn Program Points shall be resolved by Platinum in its sole discretion.
- In addition to the other provisions of this Agreement, Program Points will expire if Participant has 12 months of inactivity with the Program. Inactivity includes not redeeming points or placing an order.
- Points accrued in any Program Account do not constitute property of the Participant, and are not transferable, by operation of law or otherwise, to any other person or entity. If Platinum issues a card or certificate to Participant indicating the number of Points the Participant has ("Cards"), such Cards (a) are nontransferable and (b) have no cash value and are not gift cards or gift certificates and are not redeemable for cash under any circumstance.
- Once Points or a Card are issued, they must be redeemed by the expiration date. Unless otherwise stated on the Card or at the time of issuance, the expiration date of the Card will be 90 days from the issue date.
- Refunds on product purchases or other monetary credits given to a Participant will reduce the Points accrued in the Participant's Program account.
- On our Website, you may apply Points to the purchase price up to the published retail price of the corresponding product. You will use our online tools to indicate that you are applying Points to the purchase price at the time the purchase is made. Points earned on Qualifying Purchases that have been shipped and invoiced may only be redeemed on subsequent purchases, and no sooner than the next business day.
- For Platinum products purchased at veterinary clinics, proof of purchase must be shown via entering the product lot number/bar code information and uploading a photo of the purchase receipt to https://www.platinumperformance.com/platinum-rewards-proof.html. Receipts must be submitted within sixty (60) days of purchase date. Participant should not alter the receipt in any way. Changes to the receipt may result in delay or disqualification. Subject to any applicable terms and conditions on the Website and applicable law, the information on your proof of purchase is and will be deemed non-confidential and the Company shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information.
- Platinum reserves the right to offer certain other benefits to Program Participants. Participants should view the Updates to obtain full information about corresponding redemption rates.
- All products are subject to availability and certain other restrictions may apply. Platinum reserves the right to modify or cancel the Program at any time.
- Redeemed Points are not refundable, exchangeable, replaceable or transferable for cash, credit, or Program Points and are not valid outside the United States. Points cannot be redeemed unless the Participant's Account is in good standing (e.g. all payments are current).
- Participants may not combine Program Points from different Program accounts.
- By participating in the Program, the Participant releases Platinum and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, officers, directors and agents, from any liability whatsoever for, and waives any and all causes of action related to, any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any points and/or Participant's participation in the Program (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries and damages related to pecuniary loss, personal injuries, death, or damage to or destruction of property), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
- Except as otherwise set forth herein or where prohibited or restricted by law, the Program is available to residents of the United States and its territories at least 18 years of age or entities that register to participate in the Program, and whose Account with Platinum is in good standing (which includes compliance with this Agreement). Each Participant may only have one Program Account.
- Only an individual is permitted to open an Account. Accounts may not be opened by corporations, limited liability companies, businesses, non-profit organizations, partnerships, enterprises, veterinary practices, breeders, shelters, rescues, trainers or any other entity.
- By creating an Account, Participant agrees to provide the Company with valid contact information, including a valid email address and/or mobile phone number.
- Eligibility is subject to review and approval by Platinum. Participation in another Platinum program may disqualify Participant from enrollment, in Platinum’s sole discretion. Any dispute regarding the eligibility of a Program Account will be resolved by Platinum in its sole discretion.
- Employees of Platinum, its parents, subsidiaries or affiliates and employees are not eligible to participate in the Program. Sponsored individuals and resellers may not be eligible to participate in the Program. Aside from sponsored individuals and resellers who may not be eligible, those not purchasing products at the full retail value (as stated in the corresponding price list or online) are not eligible to participate in the Program.
- After registering for the Program online and creating an Account on our Website, Participants will be eligible to begin earning Points. Participants will be able to see how many Points they have accumulated on their personal Account profile page and in checkout when shopping on the Website.
Right to Change Program
- Platinum reserves the right to add, change, limit, or modify the Program terms and conditions or this Agreement at any time, in its sole discretion. This means, for example, that Platinum may change the number of Points earned for purchases, change the number of points required to purchase products, or impose a limit on the number of points that may be earned.
- Platinum may terminate the Program, in whole or in part, at any time and in its sole discretion, without prior written notice. Effective as of the date of termination, participants may no longer earn Points.
- As part of registration for the Program, Participant will be required to register on our Website or by calling a Platinum Advisors and establishing a password to enable access to his or her Program account online.
- Participant is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the access credentials and other information in connection with his/her Account and will be solely liable for any and all activities under the Account. Participant shall be responsible for keeping all Account information up-to-date. Participant agrees to notify the Company immediately of any unauthorized or fraudulent use of Account Holder’s Account or any other breach of security or data privacy.
- Platinum is entitled to act on instructions received under Participant's password to access Participant’s Account. Platinum is not responsible for any redemptions or other actions transacted on a Participant's account by another person who uses such Participant's password. Any disputes relating to the validity or identity of an owner associated with a Participant's password shall be resolved by Platinum in Platinum's sole discretion.
- You acknowledge and agree that by enrolling in the Program, Platinum may send, and you may receive, email notices (including Updates) about the Program from time to time as well as other special promotions, offers, or offerings that Platinum believes may be of interest to You. A Participant who chooses to opt-out of marketing communications will receive only transactional messages related to his/her Account.
- Points earned through the Program may result in tax liability or reporting obligations. Any tax liability, including disclosure obligations, associated with the receipt or use of Program Points shall be the sole responsibility of the Participant.
- In the case of fraud or abuse involving the Program, or failure to comply with this Agreement, or the Updates, Platinum reserves the right, without waiving or limiting any other remedy or claim it may have, to take appropriate administrative and legal action, including canceling accrued Points and/or terminating the Participant's Program Account.
- Platinum reserves the right to cancel accrued Points and terminate a Participant's Program account if his or her account is not in good standing (which includes compliance with this Agreement).
- All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for participation in the Program, the accrual of Points or the redemption of Points shall be resolved by Platinum in its sole discretion.
- This Agreement, as it may be amended from time to time, together with the Updates, as they may be amended from time to time, shall constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to its subject matter.
Effective Date July, 2023
Back to Platinum Rewards