Frequently Asked Questions
- Make a list of possible potential environmental allergens your dog is exposed to, including shampoos, cleaning/ garden chemicals etc. Eliminate these allergens individually to identify the one responsible for the reaction.
- Monitor and record outbreak symptoms and try to establish a pattern (diet or seasonality).
- Introduce dietary changes individually so you can determine which change is benefitting your dog.
Skin & Coat
Yes, proper supplementation can help a dog’s intestinal function and improve overall health of the digestive system. Supplementation with Platinum Performance® Canine is recommended to help dogs better digest their food and get the most benefit from their diet.
For chronic or severe diarrhea, the intestinal adsorbent Bio-Sponge® is recommended. Bio-Sponge® is an effective choice for diarrhea and intestinal disturbances, and is used widely by veterinarians.
Your dog’s health and welfare are greatly influenced by what you feed. To make informed choices, be sure to read the ingredient label, paying particular attention to the serving size. Also, be sure to take note of percent daily values, which help determine if a serving is high or low in a nutrient.
Finally, look over the ingredients list, as they are always listed in descending order of abundance. Noting ingredients will help inform you of the digestibility and quality of nutrients you are feeding your dog.
Cardiovascular & Circulatory
- Plays a key role in both the cardiovascular and nervous systems
- Helps regulate blood pressure and acts as a gatekeeper for blood flow to different organs
- Can help dilate arteries, which helps regulate blood pressure and proper blood flow