Production Team Member
Our Mission at Platinum Performance is to improve lives through superior supplements and unmatched personal service. A Production Team Member at Platinum Performance will be responsible for supervising and participating in the manufacturing of dietary supplements, care and operation of equipment and supervision of other team members.
Reports To: Production Manager
- Participate in the handling, formulation and production of raw ingredients and finished products.
- Supervise other Production team members to ensure compliance with all regulations and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Organize and maintain supplies and equipment, and help maintain a clean and sanitary facility by supervising and also participating in cleaning protocols.
- Maintain accurate records, including production schedules, maintenance, cleaning and inventory.
- Operate major equipment for the manufacturing and in-house transportation of dietary supplements and raw ingredients.
- Communicate well with colleagues and management to ensure a smooth and effective production process.
- Ensure all safety protocols are followed, and equipment and facilities are operated safely and correctly.
- Must have a positive, willing attitude and work well within a group.
- Must have the ability to stoop, bend and safely lift reasonable amounts of weight, and spend significant portions of your work day on your feet.
- Must be able to work a regular 40-hour week with scheduled overtime, including some evening/weekend shifts.