Platinum Advisor Team Members
To improve lives through superior nutrition and unmatched personal service.
Who We Are
For over 17 years Platinum Performance has been a leader in health and wellness. We dedicate ourselves to our clients, whether they be horses, dogs or the people that love them.We create nutritional supplements that deliver clinical results. From Kentucky Derby winning racehorses and Olympic show jumpers, to family dogs, weekend runners, professional athletes or clients simply looking to improve their health. Our clients come to Platinum Performance for trusted results.
As the #1 recommended supplement brand by equine veterinarians, the Platinum Performance team has earned a reputation as educated, engaging, and exceptionally compassionate. We act as a resource for our clients for both their animal's health and their own, and we offer the highest level of service to every client, every time.
The Platinum Advisor Team
The Platinum Advisor team is the face and voice of our brand. Advisors are on the front lines with our clients each day, delivering Best In Class service to veterinarians, physicians, and thousands of clients ordering formulas for their horses, dogs, cats and themselves.
Platinum Advisors are smart thinkers, self starters, engaged listeners, and provide educated recommendations and solutions to our clients. Advisors represent Platinum Performance at horse shows, dog shows, marathons, veterinary and medical conferences, and with clients throughout the United States and occasionally, abroad. A Platinum Advisor works with a tight-knit and supportive group of fellow Advisors, and builds a broad range of experiences and skills.
- Provide exceptional service, advisement and order-taking to clients, veterinarians and medical professionals that call Platinum Performance daily
- Compose clear electronic correspondence to clients through email
- Apply critical thinking and problem solving to provide supplement recommendations for clients and their animals
- Nurture client relationships through account management and follow up
- Occasional travel to equine, canine and human events to represent Platinum Performance
- Work cohesively with other Platinum Advisors, as well as other departments within Platinum Performance including Production, Quality Assurance, and Shipping
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Animal Science, Nutrition, Agricultural Business or related fields
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Knowledge of equine, small animal or human nutritional products; or the equine industry
- Ability to perform a variety of tasks utilizing a wide degree of creativity and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with clients and team members
- Must be willing and able to work in Buellton, Ca. Relocation is not available at this time